How much/what electrical danger performing on a covered stage during rain?

"VWWall = Asinine WANKER "

Go GET TOTALLY FUCKED !!!!!!!!!!!

you

TROLLING PILE of HUMAN EXCREMENT

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

If Mr. Allison thinks that I, or anyone else in this group, takes his ranting seriously, or is even offended by it, he's mistaken. A simple "That's not right, here's why" would be sufficient.

Unless this is some kind of sick joke (where was he hiding for the past few months?), I'd suggest Mr. Allison see a man of the cloth, or of the sheepskin.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

" William Sommerwanker Utter Shithead "

Piss off - wanker !

Reply to
Phil Allison

He's another 'Skippy', and usually off of his meds. He needs to be committed.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A classmate was helping out a friend who'd bought a house. The previous owner was a retired Navy CPO Electrician. Black was ground. White was hot...everywhere...

Within PEPCO [MD/DC area], they use multiple wire cable where green is hot. I saw it once & said "WTF??" to the crew. The guy smiled and sung out:

Green is Ground, The world around... except at PEPCO...

& no one will talk to a host that\'s close........[v].(301) 56-LINUX
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher