How insert SD card..

..in Samsung Galaxy J2?

I see what seems to be a slot beneath the SIM card but the SD card does not go into the slot.

A piece of paper (3 mils) will go in, meaning there IS a slot; the SD card barely "goes in" juuust enough to hold, maybe 10 mils into slot (after all, the end is rounded).

It is my guess the slot is 30 mils; the card measures 28 mils at the contact end (no "slop" for easy go), and 38 mils where you grab it (is not tapered).

Any ideas of how the SD card can be inserted without forcing?

Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Baer

mandag den 8. februar 2021 kl. 05.07.57 UTC+1 skrev Robert Baer:

lmgtfu

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

The SIM card goes inside the cage. The memory card goes outside the cage.

VanguardLH

Thanks; a picture was worth much more than the words.

Reply to
Robert Baer