How do I calculate the extra heatsink for global warning?

I the designer at artic hifi, now this day our amplificators have only narrow heat zink.

I read the global is warning, and I need formul to calculate the extra heat zink size , how much this is and for expected 35 years of product. Please reply immediately by twitter.

Reply to
Ian Colt

Don't feed the trolls.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

It's hardly difficult. Just allow, say, a 5 degree increase in the maximum ambient temperature.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Fortunately, there are built-in punishments for being an annoying moron.

John

Klaatu barada nikto.

Reply to
Jean-Christophe

GFY.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If this "Global Warming" stuff really is true (which it's clearly not, but faith seems to trump facts), then you'll have a lot more to worry about than the quality of your audiophool stuff.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It's still a justifiable consideration. If the gear goes up in flames due to an inadequate heat sink, then that just makes the global warming worse.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Stupid troll.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter