How to calculate ISF

Hi, guys:

I've been studying the phase noise, and I learned the LVT model from "the design of CMOS radio-frequency integrated circuits" by Thomas H.Lee. However, I have no idea of calculating the ISF(impulse sensitivity function)which he mentioned. I hope somebody will help me out.

By the way, Does anybody have the answers for homework of the book- "the design of CMOS radio-frequency integrated circuits"? I cannot find it with google.

Looking forward to your reply.

Crystal

Reply to
crystal.lew

I thought the answers to the odd problems were in the back? If so I can't imagine what you'd want the full answers for other than cheating.

I know it is a hard book, though -- the questions are difficult, and there's often quite a gap between what little is explicitly spelled on in the text portions of the book and what's asked for in the homework problems. But that's what your TA and/or professor are for if you're having difficulty...

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Cheating? Why am i gonna cheat? i have been in the company, not in university. I have no homework, so no need of cheating.

The reason i want the full answers is that it's hard for me to understand Linear Time Varity model, since i'm just familiar with Linear Time Invarity model. As for ISF-impulse sensitivity function, it is so compendious in the book that i have no idea how to use it for my project. Hence, i need the answer just because i wish it would inspire me somewhat.

Thanks for reply, though i'm very angry with what you say.

Crystal

Reply to
crystal.lew

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

As a student who's had some non-graded homework, I know how good it is to have an answer or test data to check yours with. Please realize that people here do not like doing work for others and will reply negatively to any question that sounds like homework or "do this for me, I'm too lazy to do it myself."

Puckdropper

Puckdropper

It's regret that you guys take me as somebody who is lazy to analize circuit. I can't work it out so I ask for yours help.

I thought that the ISF could be got by theoretic analysis all along, until the Prof. Lee told me which should be got by simulation.

I hope there's somebody interested in phase-noise and linear time-varient theory, and thanks for discuss what I questioned?

Reply to
crystal.lew

Hi, Crystal. I'm not familiar with the text you're studying. Possibly you could crosspost to sci.electronics.design? It's possibly Mr. Hill or one of the others might have some information that will help.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris

Thanks