How can I be a professional???????

Hello everybody

I am an electronics engineer working in Philips under MjM Singapore as an engineering assistant in Quality (Service) in V&MA.

I am just a beginner in international environment of electronics engineering but I have been in Design and Development of Electrical Designs of Electronics Modules by developing prototypes for General Electrical Products.

In my country, Myanmar, before coming to Singapore, I have been working

on the design of low power (less than 500 VA), off line, modified sine wave Uninterruptible Powersupply without an interfacing to computers.

Moreover I have gained knowledge in Computer Technology software, hardware, network and data communications as well as industrial automation and SCADA Systems.

Coming to Singapore, I came to know that I needed to learn more sophisicated technology for my future to become a real professional.

For now I came to know that I need to learn Unix and Linux Server Based

System Administration, Microcontroller and Personnel Computer Microprocessor Programming, Mixed Signal Technology, and More about power electronics, especially, Swithching Mode Power Supply Technology.

But I am a mere engineer in Quality Team collecting informations, preparing documents and doing what ever is necessary to develop service

manuals for DVD plays.

I do like the nature of the job I am taking but I would rather be an electrical engineer developing electrical building block for DVD Products currently.

I know very well that I need to spend a year to know more about he environment and my self so that I could draw up a SMART plan for my professional future.

Is there any one who would like to discuss about it?

Regards

Myauk

Reply to
Myauk

Read. Read more. news:alt.binaries.e-book.technical if you have the bandwidth.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Heh, I have sucked a number of books from that group that many would deem "unhealthy".

On a rough guess, if I were to spend an hour a day reading all the eBooks I have leeched from that group (and elsewhere) it would take me approximately 300 years to get through all of them.

Unless, of course, I downloaded more books before then. :)

Learning is fun.

Mick.

--
Remove the -news from my email address.
http://mickworld.knobbits.org/

I do not know how to read data in News Groups!

I have read about newsgroups in Wikipedia but still I am not familiar with it yet.

Can you tell me the easiest way??????

Regards

Homer J Simps>

Reply to