Hooray!

Yawn. Another 'marine' with a wild hair up her ass.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

LOTS of yammer about _concealed_ gun permit status.. What the ??? about UNconcealed guns? Does anyone even dare ask?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Like carry concealed laws, unconcealed carry laws vary by jurisdiction. Some allow anyone to carry unconcealed, without permit. Others don't allow even CCW permit holders to carry unconcealed.

Reply to
krw

Really! I'm kinda surprised -- I had assumed it was legal everywhere to carry unconcealed.

Reply to
Joel Koltner

So...gasp...there are laws regarding UNCONCEALED guns??? Who da thunk, with all the blah blah about (only) _concealed_ guns?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Well...do not try to walk into a bank...or even stand by a bank entrance...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Certainly. Some areas are filthy with leftists.

I don't understand why you're confused. Leftists have no clue what they're talking about. ...shouldn't be any surprise.

Reply to
krw