could clash

I got my Associates degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology from Belmont Technical College in 1990. My instructor that taught me relay circuits has a degree from Yale. My National Electric Code instructor was Robert Scatterday, and I got an A in his class.

The three 1/O wires to the barn I'm using to feed back to the house. This violates NEC I know but I'm not digging another line and paying for wire. I'm also using a gym locker for a circuit enclosure. It's fireproof so that's all that counts. Better than no protection at all. A critial relay is energized continually for years. If it fails the generator and service could clash.

So I have ROBERT SCATTERDAY to thank for teaching me so well, and rewarding me with an A in his class. All you had to do was attend the class before the final so he could tell us where in the NEC book to find the answers for the final. I made it to ALL of his classes.

Reply to
Jon

I don't care how educated you claim to be. The device you whomped up is defective and dangerous. Buy a real bus transfer switch.

Reply to
JosephKK