high voltage pnp

Can anyone recommend a 500V+ pnp (for use on european rectified mains).

Power dissipation is ~2W

thanks

Rob L

I'd feel uncomfy with 500V especially if stuff gets shipped to the UK. My pain threshold is 600V but mostly I try to stay at 800V. Slim pickings in PNP though.

Here is a 600V PNP, if you can sink away the heat by beefing up to 2oz copper maybe (it's a DPAK), take a look:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to