Hey Larkin!

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Subject: Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif Message-ID:

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Newsgroup message IDs don't work well with binary group posts.

Reply to
Spurious Response

It worked fine for me, in the sense that I saw the image just fine. Not so fine when JT wants to make me stop prodding the dull beasts with dull sticks.

However, I *have* decided to ignore the donkey and the slow man, as both have become repulsive and, worse, tedious. MM too, I guess.

John