Help with building RFID applications

Hello,

Is it possible to configure an RFID receiver with a button that when pressed would read the distance from the receiver to a tag and store it? After the initial distance is stored, I want the receiver to beep whenever the distance from the receiver to the tag is less than the distance value that has been stored. I'll be dealing with very short distances (

Reply to
mobydick86