Help with a cicuit....

I have a circuit design that I found in a Homer Davidson book (how to build your own test equipment) for an Audio Signal Tracer. This thing looks like it might be a simple project, but I cannot get audio out of it. It's based on an LM-386 amplifier. Not sure if I'm reading it wrong or there's a glitch in the schematic. I have MS and my mind is going fast seems like, so I'd appreciate any help on this before it drives me nuts.:-) Not sure how to post a pic on here, but I can email the schematic to someone willing to take a look.

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
hk538

You are welcome to send me a schematic for comment, but we post such things publicly in alt.binaries,schematics.electronic

Unfortunately, like all binary file groups, that one is not available through Google Groups.

Reply to
John Popelish

My brain cells finally woke up and I realized that I had the pin-out of the 386 IC wrong on the right side. I'll try the circuit again and see how it goes this time.:-) Thanks John, Greg

Reply to
hk538