Help needed with short range radio communication

Hi everyone

I have a problem and I wonder if you can help??

I need to construct device to tranfer CD quality audio wirelessly . The problem is power consumption, Description:

One device - the transmiter may have rechargable batteries, and power consumption doesn't matter (24h using time will be oki) The other device is very small like In ear headphone maybe a little bit bigger. Power consumption about 2mAh max, voltage 0.9-1.8V need to work about 3-5 days.

I want to use it to transfer CD quality audio from transmiter to receiver. Receiver has inside DSP Bluetooth is not good because it needs about 30mA . Maybe FM ???

Thabks for help

Reply to
kopa

FM maybe?

but Rohm dont spec current consumption in the data sheet

mrtin

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Gandhi

Reply to
martin griffith