Hell, a perfectly Offf Topic, polical rant - which you should ignore

Life is a weird thing when it comes to communicating. Think of how much you project even before you meet someone - they are looking at your physical appearance and projecting their prejudices on that picture, the way you dress, look, and carry yourself, (self assurance, victim, bloto, eager student, don't care) and when you do meet - firmness or lack of a handshake. Facial appearance -frown analytical smile lines, etc. etc. (could be why smooth skin teenie boppers hold no interest for me - I want experience and thought - character - living provides that). Character is a good thing . . .so don't fight it.

How about prejudice? The things you say can give a pretty clear picture of what you are. For instance, you think green - someone else interprets that as "tree hugger" (pejorative term). I go to talk to the "tax equalization board" and I am a "tree hugger," and therefore without merit - since I must stand in the way of "progress" the way they see it.

Now just try to apply those same ideas to politics. Someone identifies themselves with the Republicans (or Democrats). And suddenly all rational thought abandons them. I am a Republican so therefore I must support a deranged president - I must make the spin work for me or I must rationalize it. I am emotional - I'm NOT using my ability to reason any more. I am a Republican - I BELONG to the "conservative" party - not like those "liberal scum." The truth is - the real truth

- is that you are owned (your brain or emotional being is owned) by a political machine. Fuck the left/right liberal/conservative - lets just vote for people that have our interests in mind - and try to think nationally in that . .

The Republicans: McCain is blowing the words big time - but that shows he has character and passion. Gullianni is just parroting what he thinks will elect him to the White House. Democrats? Hillary Clinton sucks dick and Barack Obama ain't far behind - they are just trying to make noise that gets them elected. Leaders? not a one in the bunch until you get to the second or third tier (money wise).

We deserve the government we get - any time Paris Hilton can make news we look like idiots. Murdoch at work.

Oh yeah, "how about prejudice" again . . . think about religion. Apply the same illogic that brings us political (party) loyalty. A country may survive some political loyalty but religion transcends all reason whatsoever. "God tells us," The Divine Being tells us, We must do . . . And stop those heathen in their tracks - "God wills it."

You might just analyze what some scum sucking politician says to get elected - but GOD? The Almighty God? Not if you are indoctrinated into a religious belief since birth or before the age of reason. You will burn in hell for that mistake.

We never, or seldom ever, question our belief in God - and extend that same blind spot to the people "representing" god on our planet. We were indoctrinated in a "faith." It, with the interpretation of the priests (etc.), provides us with all we need to know.

Do you begin to see why the world is the way it is today?

Hey, I'll spell it out - lack of reason, lack of individual responsibility, trusting to elected officials to do the right thing (for society and NOT themselves . . like that could ever happen - too many either not attached (or Pollyanna folks not paying attention to what is really important in their lives - or . . .). Elect a corrupt scum sucker and let him do his thing? AND religion . . .

Don't give up.

People (government idiots promoted well beyond their abilities) have the idea that [if they have a price or estimate] to do "ONE" thing. They can include a whole host of things that aren't budgeted for. Hence the "cost overrun." They change the design goals in mid stream, and then have to be faced with voting in the resources to do it.

ALL politics is corrupt. All Political Parties are corrupt.

Don't be a slave to some idea you were sold on - evaluate each candidate as if they were independent- no emotion - just hard fact.

Newsgroups
default