HAT

I see little PC boards, accessories for arduinos and rpis and such, called shields and hats.

Anybody know what HAT stands for?

lørdag den 25. februar 2023 kl. 01.43.42 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

hardware attached on top

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

It doesn't stand for anything. The Arduino has "shields" I believe. The Beagle boards have "capes". They are all names for daughter cards with no meaning. Just advertising Gwendolyn.

Reply to
Ricky

Right. Thanks.