H-Bridge Controller

Hey Everbody,

I am trying to cycle an H-Bridge circuit from forward to reverse mode, using a fucntion generator as a logical input device. I have used diodes to separate a square wave from the f.g. into negative and positive components. The circuit schematic I am using has MOSFET type switching. It is the revised bridge from Eugene Blanchard's website. Anyway, I am having trouble using the negative f.g. signal to switch one leg of the bridge. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Or perhaps use a different device to switch the H-bridge? Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,

JJ

Reply to
JamesAnthonyJoyce