Google archive missing messages

In the archive I see replies to messages that don't appear. Is there a trick to seeing a whole thread, or did they just edit out some messages?

zero, and remove the last word.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Could the missing posts have had an X-No-Archive field set?

I've stuck one on this posting as a trial. The post should show up in the normal Usenet thread from your provider, then see if it's in the thread once the balance shows up in the Google archive.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Not my posts, and some of them are missing.

Ok, but that won't account for all of it.

zero, and remove the last word.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso