Good Transformer Manufactors? (preferable in europe)

Hi

At work we are currently using a transformer manufactor, that has problems with bad quality parts (both 50Hz and SMPS transformers)

So, I am looking in other directions to find a manufactor with high quality (we are more conserned by quality than low price). I have had bad experience with companies that only have an office and order in china. They tend to change for example cobber wire to substandard types without notice

I need a company, that can be a competent partner and which does not rely solely on external production.

Sofar these comes to mind:

But, perhaps I have missed an obvious choice?

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

For 50c/s transformers around 1 KVA, I found Claude Lyons were very competitive in price and excellent in quality. (Iam not connected with them in any way)

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

Just throwing out a name -- don't know what you're after.

PREM magnetics.

Definitely, personal service and great quality.

Reply to
mkr5000

Try

I have used them several times, with positive results.

Dantrafo in Horsens could be a possibility for 50Hz transformers

BBj

Reply to
Bo Bjerre

might be worth a try, too. Never had problems with their transformers.

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Bahner

I've had good results with ISE

in the past. They wound and produced a special SMPS for a product I designed. They also make very good telephony (600 Ohm) transformers.

                     "If it doesn\'t fit, use a bigger hammer!"
Nico Coesel