Good Find, CD4007 Spice Model Library....

Thanks. I see now.

piglet

Reply to
piglet

There are far snazzier ways, but can't be done with CD4007 devices... plus the device count would offend Larkin's sensibilities ;-)

(Did you note that low power even at a 10MHz rate?) ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

I have to agree. If you recall around 2,000 he posted to this PUBLIC NG that I had applied to LT, and trashed my resume in PUBLIC, and hence told the world that I had applied for a job whilst employed at TI. I made an official complaint to LT HR that Mike had breached a clear confidentiality.

17 years on, I have yet to receive any apology from LT. This also says something about LT.

Anyway, at least I now have a superior to Mikes LTSpice VDMOS. To wit, non-linear cgs, cgd, quasi-sat and subthreshold...

:-)

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Nice! ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Just added foundry #120... Vanguard International Semiconductor Corporation ;-) ...Jim Thompson