Good FET Probe Circuit Diagram?

Hi

Could anyone point me in the direction of a good fet probe circuits that will run from a single rail?

WayneL

Reply to
WAYNEL

Short answer is "north"! All the good fet probe circuits are in the north.

Try to be less descriptive of your requirements. I'm overwhelmed by all the details.

Good? Probe What? Bandwidth? IF by single rail, you mean single power supply, you're gonna have to jump thru hoops if you expect to measure bipolar signals. Unless your requirements are very restricted, and so far we can't know that, you'll be far better off to bite the bullet and use bipolar supplies. mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike

Thanks Philip

I know someone with copies of Elektor, I'll take a look.

Cheers

Wayne

Reply to
WAYNEL

It's online. You can get to it by searching the Elektor site, but I'll save you the trouble:

Walter Harley

Hi Wayne,

I've not built it but Elektor Electronics did publish a construction project for one , perhaps if you build it you could post if it is any good!

October 2004 Poor Man's 1-GHz Active Probe - October 2004

Philip

Reply to
Electric dabbler