GodFather-IV

Photographed by my sister during a family gathering late October...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Those [of us] who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night" -Edgar Allan Poe

"You come to me on the day of my granddaughter's wedding and you ask me to do IC design?"

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

What is scary is we could be twins...(from October 2016):

Perish the thought!

Happy New Year, and many more.

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

I dont see a pocket protector

Reply to
djlocher56

[snip]

See the pens, pencil. There's also a felt-tip pen, an eraser (clickable extending ;-), and an extendable pointer for when I'm presenting on deck. Sometimes a 6" steel rule, but usually only a

3-foot-tape in my pants pocket.

The pocket protector isn't visible because SWMBO and I reached an agreement... the pocket protector resides INSIDE the pocket... I simply snip off the "flap".

(I buy pocket protectors by the dozen pack from Amazon... I wear them out quickly ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

What seems common with aging... we both look OLD ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Thanks for the tip Jim. Never heard of pocket protectors before but am buying a pack - as well as the usual pens and pencils I keep small screwdrivers in my shirt pocket which take their toll.

Long may your pockets need protecting!

piglet

Reply to
piglet

You are not just buying a pack of pocket protectors. You are purchasing The caricature that goes along with it

Reply to
bulegoge