Fwd: Re: AT&T Labs wave behavior machine.

I tried it, with a 50kHz-9GHz coupler. While it works, the absence of the incident step is merely confusing, and of course the coupler introduces some wiggles that can't be told apart from those of the DUT. In conclusion, I'll keep doing TDR the old way, without directional coupler.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Of course with an SD-24 and a directional coupler, you can display both Tx and Rx channels together.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs