Full bride IC

Hi,

Could someone give me some advices for a component?

I am looking for a Fullbridge IC, just like the L298, my specs are vout 90V and very low current (0.1a or less) It would be connected to a 3.3v-ucontroller, but I just cant find an IC for my specs

I had been searching in Mouser an Newark(filters, similar components, inverse-search..) (I find Digikey confusing) , How can I search it? I already take a look in ST website.

I also have a design with MOSFETs but I do not feel comfortable like with the l298, my bad

Why I want a IC?, because of the simplicity in layout, I would like to avoid using powertransistors because of the space limitation.

I have the same problem with the optocouplers (transistor output, I look forward 4 channel ICs SMT.. 100v), it is quite special my application or just I do not how to search? I accept any advice or critique but in the right way.

thanks very much

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Pr=E9cis_d=27el

The FS FAN7361 and variants can deal with up to 600V so I'm sure you can find something. You'll just have to dig through the manufactures sites to find what you can.

Reply to
George Jefferson