FTDI-VNC1L T/R

Hi,

This is a question for Don from Dontronics, I thought I would post it incase anyone else is interested, I hope that's not rude?

I have found the FTDI-VNC1L T/R and was wondering what USB classes it includes. I was hoping to interface to a USB 3G modem with this chip without too much work. Do you know what classes are included?

Best Regards,

AJ

Reply to
AJ