FTDI Staff pictures.

Felt this would be of interest to many users of this group, as it is some staff pictures of some of the FTDI team, and I know the devices have been discussed many, many times in this group.

Fred Dart is the founder of the business, (Scotland) which includes FTDI, Easysync, Vinculum, and Usb-instruments. All of these companies have web pages, and are run by the Dart family. All USB interface devices. Now have branches in the US, and heavily involved with Parallax.

Keith Dingwell resigned recently from FTDI, so I'm sure there is a story there. As you can see from the photos, he figured largely in the world wide marketing of FTDI goods.

Grant Imahara from Mythbusters joins them at the Bay Area Maker Faire, which I'll assume was at San Francisco (bay area), and knowing where the show is produced, I'm sure this will be correct.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16659

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16654
Reply to
Don McKenzie