________________________________________________________ IN THIS ISSUE:
- How Today's Techies Work
- Board Names Three for 2008 President-Elect
- Two Petition to Be on Annual Election Ballot
- Deadlines Are Here
- Marketplace of Ideas: Will a Toned-Down YouTube Tank?
- Claire Tomlin: Genius Engineer
- IEEE, the TV Network
- The Puzzle of Peer Review Solved
- Standards for Car Talk
- IEEE Spectrum Radio Reports on Changing Cars' Characters
- Don't Miss the Inaugural IEEE RFID 2007 Conference
- IEEE Spectrum Sponsors Annual Awards ________________________________________________________
What a bunch of cunts.
If I wanted spam in my e-mail I'd publish the address in a newsgroup.
Ooooooooh bugger, I have done.
Strange, I used to get lots of spam but now I only get e-mails from the IEEE.
I suppose that's down to the efficiency of their spam filtering system.