Free electronics CAD DVD with Elektor November 2005 mag

Thanks for that Win.... When you're finished with it, just email me at the address below and I'll send you my mailing address. I don't have a Fedex account but I'll be glad to reimburse the shipping. And if anyone else wants to see it after I've had my fill of it, I'll be glad to forward it on to the next in line.

MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Cheers!!!!

--
Dave M

DaveM

I have subscribed to Elektor for nearly 20 years now and always found it excellent. This month's edition had a DVD with evaluation versions of 29 different Schematic Capture/PCB Layout/Spice packages. You can discover more at

John

Reply to
John B

I'm still a bit sick but will go to work later today. Both our FedEx account number and my active email are at work, and I'll email you from there.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

OK. :>)

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Yes - as per the post that opened this thread 3 weeks ago .

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Still waiting for that. Hope your cold hasn't worsened enough to keep you off your computer? .

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Just highjacking your post Win.......

Terry, go to the UK FedEx asap, see if you can find a description of the required documentation you have to compile and have ready when they (DHL?) come to pick up the parcel. If you don't have it all filled out and ready the pickup chap really gets the hump at you.

ISTR it was something like..... detailed description of contents, customs declaration, 6 copies of an invoice (even for 'gift, no value' items), detailed sender's address+telephone labels, etc, etc.

Make sure that FedEx understand that it is a reverse pickup, with the Recipient's account number clearly written down..... otherwise you'll get the invoice.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

Did it include Kicad?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Wow - sounds like hard work. Reckon I'll just do what I planned in the first place: local post office, air mail, 'small packet'.

Just got back home, so will do that tomorrow.

Forget about Fedex, Win!

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Yes.

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Posted Friday morning. "Usually 4 - 7 days," said the Post Office clerk. BTW, *no* paperwork. He just scribbled 'Printed matter' on the front.

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

I've just finished the online survey on the e-CAD DVD. It's accessible fronm the EE homepage. Good thing it doesn't take too much time. I guess I'm a heavily biased Proteus user. According to a recent news item on their website Elektor will publish some kind of feedback summary on the Survey. Elektor now seems to have most impact of the three electronics magazines we can buy in he UK. EPE continues to deny the existence of any microcontroller other than PICs and EW, well, their recent price increaase to 4.50 a copy I find amazing.

Rich

RickB wrote:

Reply to
RickB

I assume you got this, Win?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
Reply to

Received just fine, THANK YOU!

Now ready to send on to the next victim. Sadly, I'm unable to go further back in the thread. Can someone kindly provide me with the proper name and address?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

That was me, Win. Send the mag to Dave Mason Computer Services

66 Mint Circle Middleburg, FL 32068

When I've had my fill of it, I'll be glad to send it on its way to the first geek that yells for it.

-- Dave M Mas>>

Reply to
DaveM

OK.