Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Political Contributions

Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Political Contributions...

Heading the list of recipients:

#1 Senator Dodd #2 Senator Obama #3 Senator Kerry

each with over $100K

McCain is very far down the list... he's averaged less than $1K per year.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Freddie Mac and Fannie May are run almost entirely by... Democrats.. Eric

Reply to
Eric

Yep. Did you see the news item listing who the executives are, and where they came from... Democrat Congress and regulators ?:-(

...Jim Thompson

     Liberals are so cute.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but cute.

That I did, and yet it will be Bush, Bush, Bush.

Reply to
Eric

Of course. The most hate-filled people on the face of the earth are Democrats... ranking more hateful than Islamic terrorists.

...Jim Thompson

Obama, Questioned about the Presidency, it\'s "above my pay grade"