fluxgate compass, auto calibration, some math

Firefox 5.0 is the current version.

Michael A. Terrell

I saw references to it already. I'll bet that it a) won't run on win98 and b) that the slobs will again try to jam it at that machine.

?-(

Reply to
josephkk

a) Windows Operating Systems

Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7

Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox 5, only 32-bit builds of Firefox 5 are supported at this time. Recommended Hardware

Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2 512MB of RAM 200MB of hard drive space

b) Probably, like everyone else. At least they tell you what you need to run it, before you download it. Unlike some other programs.

Michael A. Terrell