Flicker noise voltage distribution.

In a high-school science class, we had a box on the wall that contained one Avogadro number of air molecules. I can't imagine how they counted them.

John

About 24 litres of air at room temperature. Not a bad sized box!

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

that there

flicker

It's

reduce

I've worked with a couple of people doing GPR, both with the intent of finding shallow buried mines. It always sounds good, but doesn't seem to ever work in real life.

I'd like to have an impulse radar imaging stud finder; that would be a killer product for, say, $29.99.

John

Late at night, by candle light, Phil Hobbs penned this immortal opus:

So how much does a mole of spam weigh?

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

What's the molecular weight?

Cheers,

Phil Hobs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

that there

flicker

It's

reduce

I thought you didn't cook!

John

What book? ISBN?

Reply to
JosephKK

About 400,000 spambots.

Reply to
JosephKK

that there

flicker

It's

reduce

I lied ;-)

Worse than that, I just found out that using a Mandoline is like golf... take you eyes off the ball and you lose... score Mandoline:1, Jim:0 (sliced thumb while slicing potatoes for au gratin :-(

...Jim Thompson

Depends on whether it's a guaca-mole or not ;-)

...Jim Thompson

It's well worth the ludicrous price.

John

Avocado's number.

John

a cube of about 1 foot on each side.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Late at night, by candle light, Jim Thompson penned this immortal opus:

What happened to the kill filters you're oh-so-proud about?

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

Late at night, by candle light, John Larkin penned this immortal opus:

that there

flicker

It's

reduce

He's baking.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

that there

flicker

It's

reduce

power

According to an ER doc, bagels are about the most dangerous of household objects; many people cut fingers trying to slice them. The other common danger is various objects pakaged in clear blow-molded plastic, which is most everything at the hardware store these days.

John