Flecap

This is the Maxim integrated variable capacitor

I recall seeing some other parts/vendors somewhere, but I can't find them. It doesn't google well.

Any leads?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Peregrine makes some. Somehow I'd blocked on remembering that name. Brains work funny that way.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Associate it with a falcon?

Reply to