Re: Call for Papers: International Conference on Computational Biology ICCB 2008

Call for Papers: International Conference on Computational Biology

>ICCB 2008 >From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) >San Francisco, USA, 22-24 October, 2008 >http://www.*****.org/WCECS2008/ICCB2008.html

So are these guys for real? I see these 'call for papers' time after time -- is it a real engineering organization, or is it a nigerian millions scam?

Has anybody ever subscribed to the publications, or attended the conferences?

regards PN2222A

Reply to
PN2222A

You have to ask? Did you not note that it was posted via googlegroups?

...Jim Thompson