FET's in series

On 08/03/16 20:26, George Herold wrote: [...]

Tempter.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Stud.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

"God helps those who help themselves" and you can do a lot more for your business than the government ever could. Stop waiting for someone else to make "conditions" right for your business and just get on with it.

--

Rick
Reply to

Is that a 2N7000E (no gate protection) ? The E series devices have recently been discontinued, and I've been debating with myself whether to buy a reel or two before they're all gone.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I don't know. We have several sources listed as suppliers for 2N7000 and 7002. We don't use them in leakage-critical apps. The one that I pulled from stock had amazing gate leakage behavior, hours with little drift.

I also don't know what part Win tested for drain current.

lunatic fringe electronics

2N7000, 2N7002 has (had) no gate protection.

RL

Reply to
legg

Depends on the model. Current production is all gate-protected AFAIK.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs