Classy lady exposes backstabber Romney as lying, coniving PoS.

Fair points well made:

Julian Barnes

Great! ...Jim Thompson

A common gobby wino like yourself is conspicuously ill-qualified to evaluate how classy someone is.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Don't feed the troll mentally DeficientLoser. Try ignoring/shunning... a _very_ powerful way of "putting down" such trash. ...Jim Thompson

On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:20:12 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom Gave us:

I do not drink, you retarded, presumptuous, classless piece of shit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 08:57:42 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

Thompson does not realize that it is his ilk which needs to be "put down". He does not realize this fact, because it is he doing the wine swilling. That, among other reasons. It is OK, that lard wad in and around his heart will take him soon enough. All the red wine in the world isn't going to help one bit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Wow. So you have no excuse then. But then we already knew you don't go to bars because someone certainly would have killed you by now.

Reply to
jurb6006

Then it must be the drugs. Or lack of.

Reply to
tom

On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 12:15:45 -0500, "tom" Gave us:

Your mother is an "it".

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

OMG!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Obamacare replaced his drugs with generic placebo, lead.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 18:44:56 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

The fillabrook retard, being his usual, retarded, water poisoning self again.