Favorite multi-channel DAC with serial interface?

In message , dated Tue,

29 Aug 2006, Joerg writes

Yes: ATSC means 'Almost The Same Colour'. Quite a significant improvement. (;-)

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

Dammit, I wasn't trying to put you down. A lot of people don't know that its an archive of almost every document ever released by the FCC and that you need to be careful to find the right documents.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida