Path coverage using C compiled by the Keil Compiler

I'm searching for anyone with experience using the Keil debugger to ascertain code coverage. And I don't mean, simply static analysis. I want to find out with each test program I run, what the paths were and what percentage of the total paths through the software I've traversed. I also don't mean all the ~Infinity permutations, just want to know if I hit every piece of code at least once. Thanks

Reply to
PatrioticPilgrim