Extending the life of a camcorder through refrigeration?

It's the other way around - they leak because they go bad. The problem isn't with the cases, it's with the electrolyte itself; the bad ones are made using an incomplete formula that was stolen by a stupid thief.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

No, do not fill your brain with capacitor electrolyte, either the good stuff or the stuff missing the secret ingredient.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Wow. I lean new stuff every day. The question is, does my brain need to be filled up with stuff like this?

-- Owamanga!

Reply to
Owamanga

That depends - how long do you want to retain a charge in your brain? :-)

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Someone actually believes that urban myth?

Reply to
not i