Exposing my ignorance...

Fewer... throws on the switch? I think I have it down to it's minimum, seriously. Trying to test all possible configurations of E/B/C on a given transistor, once polarity has been determined (NPN or PNP.) How many do you come up with? Serioiusly, I am not above asking for help. :) If I was I'd never get a damn thing done...

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Fewer... throws on the switch? I think I have it down to its minimum, but am glad to accept any help. Trying to configure for all possible combinations of E/B/C of a given transistor, once its polarity has been determined (NPN or PNP).

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave