Electronic calculator

Program with many different electronic "calculators".

Including:

Ohms law dB Capacitor/inductor charge/discharge curves Fan coling Color codes Leds Fo Series/parallel of R/C/L

  1. ordens filters etc.
Reply to
HKJ

Neat... can we request features? :)

Reply to
Mark Jones

Your are welcome to do that and maybe I will implement them. ;-)

Please use my email for requesting features.

Reply to
HKJ

Could be nice when it's finished, particularly the section on 'Fan coling'.

-- Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

"HKJ" schreef in bericht news:crqqeg$ro$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cybercity.dk...