eggs

I wonder if global warming caused by carbon dioxide emmisions effects the size of chicken eggs. Also, did you know a chicken egg is one cell? That just blew me away.

Reply to
acctforjunk

Why are you posting this here? It's an electronics NG, not eleggtronics.

Anyway, don't get too excited:

"Properly speaking, the chicken "egg" is not the whole shell-covered egg, but rather the ovum, which you can see sometimes as a tiny spot (NOT a blood spot) on the yoke of the egg. But tiny as it seems, it's huge compared with most cells. That ovum is what develops into the chick. The rest is just life support."

<

-- Joe Legris

Reply to
jalegris