DXP annotation problem

Hello,

At the moment I am designing a new product with Protel DXP. The schematic has 5 sheets. One top sheet and 4 schematics below this sheet. I want to annotate the whole schematic, but I have a problem. I want to group the same components (eg. C1 to C9 is 100NF, C10 to C13 is 27pF, C14 is 6N8, etc). The components are not grouped. I have selected 'Comment' in the 'Match By Parameters' box. All the checkboxes in the 'Schematic Sheets To Annotate' are selected. I don't know what to do with 'Designator Index Control', so nothing has been checked there and all number in 'Start Index'-fields are 1. All 'Suffix' fields are empty. What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Mark

Reply to
markbng

The best way would be to select all components by "E+S+T" and change the value in the inspactor.

You should ask these kind of questions in the altium forums, available on the altium website. The audience is more focused there.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar