dual detector opto isolator.

A while ago, there was a thread and part number presented for an optoisolator that employed 2 detectors with a single emitter.

One as the isolated output and the other for the input circuit to maintain balance. Both input and output use the same type of circuits to insure close linearity...

I would like a part number or a place that shows a list to select from.

I am obviously not putting in the correct search criteria to find what I am looking for.

Thanks. Jamie.

Reply to
Jamie

Try analog optocoupler

John

You are looking for the HCNR201 (or HCNR200):

Richard Rasker

--
http://www.linetec.nl
Reply to

"Jamie" a écrit dans le message de news:HtBin.389$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe23.iad...

Infineon IL300 Avago HCNR200/HCNR201

-- Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred_Bartoli

For future reference Avago has a nice selection catalog.

1.6MB

I've found it handy to keep around when I know I need something but I'm not quite sure exactly what.:-)

Reply to
Hammy

thanks. the HCNR200/1 seems to be what I am looking for..

Reply to
Jamie

IL300 Seems to be a Vishay part

Vishay selector guide here

Joe G (Home)

Joe G (Home) a écrit :

Hmmm, you're right. Well, right... now :-)

But Infineon had it some ten years ago when I used them and seems to have discarded it.

Comparing the Vishay and Infineon datasheets shows they're the same ones, with the Infineon dated from 2000 while the Vishay one is from 2005.

That IL300 have migrated somewhere in between.

--
Thanks,
Fred.