dspic30f4013

hi i want to knw if anybody knw about how to program a dspic30f series using c language??

Reply to
edward cullen

Get off the tree, learn to walk on the pack paws, learn to speak and write using a human language, take a dsPIC, take a C compiler, program it, enjoy.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

hmm hello can somebody tell me how to use a gatedtimer1 connected to a transducer?? i mean im stuck on the coding part in coding in c language. i want to start pulse frm transducer then timer start when i receiv pulse then stop timer and value saved in mem....

Reply to
edward cullen

lols...i knw how to use the dspic my dear, ive already done projects im just stuck with a asmall prob...

Reply to
edward cullen

If you know, then why asking?

That's because you write with the back paws, and, perhaps, do the projects with the back paws, too. This is not the way it supposed to be.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

hmm i dnt understand, im asking about some help why are u insultin me??? had i done u something???

Reply to
edward cullen

No, he's just an arrogant asshole. He treats everyone that way.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The one who asks for help should have certain of knowledge and certain level of culture. The nature of your questions and the manner of your writing suggests that you are ignorant punk. Try asking your questions at some other place, may be other punks will help you.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

es

.

u are disgusting......i am an engineer in mechatronics, i have asked my question in a clear manner.....its not my first forum so if u are frustrated try taking out ur frustration elsewhere ok and not on people........

u should learn some manner and then reply questions.......no1 forced u to reply me in the first place....ive never met a professional who is so disgusting and arrogant in my life

Reply to
edward cullen

It should be good for Mechatronics to have more engineers like you. Somehow I am not surprised that they cud nt answr u qstns at the other forums.

Thank you for appreciation of my professionalism. I can also put a lot of dots in the text: ........... .................. ................. just like that. Perhaps, other ASCII symbols could be better readable and even more expressive: @ #### %%%% $$$$ ^^^^ &&&& ****

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

ries

ram

be..

u really are disgusting. ive got all my response in other forums. so u really frustrated huh? poor u u make me pity u. and i dnt swear like you , im more well mannered.

Reply to
edward cullen

Thank you for your kind words. You are certainly well mannered, knowledgeable and compassionate person, also capable of reading thoughts between the lines. People (or should I say ppl ?) are happy to help you at the other forums. Why hanging out here with really disgusting frustrated folks like me?

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

e:

series

and

ogram

ts

o be..

=A0so

ok, i am sorry.

rosa

Reply to
edward cullen

e:

ote:

f series

k and

program

ects

to be..

ain

ur

ons

ble

=A0so

ar

im really sorry, normally i dnt behave like this. i just needed a good advice thats all, i learned PIC at university, im still new in dspic. im unsubscribing here. take care Rosa

Reply to
edward cullen

Apparently even the most minimalistic grammar is not required to get a degree nowadays. Things are so bad even people who speak English as their second/third language get offended.

Err, this is not a forum...

I have never met an engineer who had such poor writing abilities. It is an insult to my eyes really. And shows total lack of respect.

Sure, among the dealers on the street in Harlem this might be fine, but an engineer...

Ever heard of capital letters, commas or periods?

PS: What the f**k is no1?

TheM

You are in any position to talk about manners. Use whole words, this is not SMS. This is USENET. Probably foisted as a webforum to the ignorant.

Reply to
JosephKK