dsp56362 versus dsp56361

Hi All, Can anyone tell me the difference of DSP56361 to the DSP56362 ? I can not find any info about the DSP56361. Thanks! P

the linux driver for audio cards from EchoAudio (e.g. Indigo I/O) show that they have a DSP56361. Is this then a special/proprietary model of the DSP56362 or DSP56360? In an article about the Indigo it is mentioned that its a DSP56362. Howto find out what it is, if the 56361 is not known?

Echo has driver code on their web site, it all shows the DSP to be a DSP56361. These are no old devices.

yes, these are current products. Thanks for your comments! P

What makes you think there *is* a DSP56361 ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Well.... it's not shown on Freescale's site. If it was once made, it clearly isn't any more.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

You mean it's a current product ( from Echo ) ?

It's remotely possible that the chip is custom to them and not on general sale.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear