DSL Range Extender

What you need is what a former neighbor had... his business was sprinkler systems and he had a trencher that did about a 3-4" wide "slot", up to 18" deep.

Borrowed it once to put in a gas line to my 300K Btu pool heater ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Here wood lath was used to hold plaster up through the 20s at least. We had expanded metal lath in our early 50's built house, though. Chicken mesh is still de rigeur for stucco houses.

The RF killer in the US is aluminum siding, so popular in the 1960s and 70s.

Reply to
spamtrap1888

I have dd-wrt on my 54g and you can set the antenna modes.

Martin Riddle

Here (El Dorado County, California) that kind of ground is fairly normal. In some areas you have to be especially careful because some rock contains natural asbestos.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

On a sunny day (Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:32:17 -0400) it happened "Martin Riddle" wrote in :

Yes, but I can set everything. :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Worse is what we have: Aluminum-backed insulation inside of the walls. Since they wanted to be extra good and included interior (!) walls WLAN and DECT signals bounce so badly that, despite strong field strength (full bars), you get no connection in some parts of the house.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to