A Research Methods Adviser for sci.electronics.design Researchers

Dear sci.electronics.design Researcher,

Do you face these types of questions during your research design and data analysis?

  • Simple Random, Cluster Sampling, or Convenience Sampling for sample design? * Single-Subject, Exploratory, or Retrospective Causal-Comparative for your research method? * Chi-squared, Spearman's Rho , or ANOVA for statistical testing?

Tne option is to dust off bulky reference textbooks, but the modern- day option is to use the Research Methods Adviser in our #1-rated research portal, MyNetResearch.

I would like to offer every researcher two free months use of the Research Methods Adviser during the month of June, 2009 (regularly $7/ month). The Adviser asks you a series of questions, and based on your responses, suggests the appropriate:

  • Sample Design * Research Method, and/or * Statistical Test.

Increase your research efficiency by obtaining guidance on your research design and statistical analyses. Join MyNetResearch today at:

As a member of MyNetResearch, you can also:

- download thousands of datasets for your research

- manage your research papers and grant proposals online

- interact with other researchers in our world-class forums (forums.mynetresearch.com)

- collaborate with thousands of other researchers on your research papers

Currently, over 7,200 researchers from 95 countries and multiple specialties use MyNetResearch.

Regular membership is completely (and permanently) free, and throughout June, we are giving every new member one (1) complimentary month of Premium Membership.

To obtain a second month of Premium Membership, after registration, respond to the editor's message in your Inbox and ask for it. Join the #1 research website today!

Sincerely,

Bay Arinze, Ph.D., Founding Editor MyNetResearch, Empowering Collaboration=99

Reply to
Arin280