Don't miss Wednesday night's total lunar eclipse

Starting at 10pm EST in the US. "The brilliant mid-winter full moon becomes a shadow of its former self and morphs into a glowing coppery ball."

Winfield

"Get ready for the eclipse that saved Columbus"

Keith
Reply to
krw

Yep, I've already got a dinner planned for a restaurant on a ridge with south-facing windows. Should be finishing up with tea and fortune cookies when the occlusion ends.

Reply to
whit3rd

r full moon

l."

se_N...

What do you think? f/11 @ 1/250th (ISO 200, Digital)....?

I forsee lots of bracketing later this evening!

-mpm

Reply to
mpm