Does spark plug wire really go bad

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote in news:8000kbd4uad3cbci49p3gsn1q8jh8njk9r 4ax.com:

Reply to
John Doe

On Fri, 27 May 2016 12:35:42 -0000 (UTC), John Doe Gave us:

Snipped the retarded repost retard's absolute horseshit.

Are you done yet, dumbfuck?

It was so peacefull when you were staying the f*ck out.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yes, my bad bad old dog with loose end. #6 wire (under driver dash board) got loose and rested on the exhaust pipe. Had a complete melt down and shorted out the coil. Drowning the CAT with 100 gallons of gasoline with P0300.

Replaced wires, coils and EGR valve (probably not necessary). The CAT is plugged up and running HOT. CEL and P0300 are gone, but need more power, Tim.

The CAT is probably dead and I need a by-pass. Obviously, they don't make it easy to do so.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee