Does Cypress World Tour Kit docum,entation still exist?

Wanted to try some simple stuff with a PSoC and I've got the large kit from the 2006 World tour, the one with four experiment circuits on there.

Looking for schematics the closest I found was CY3209 which is very similar but not 100%, and all part designators are numbered differently. Possibly the "old" kit from 2006 was CY3121 but not sure, there is no info on the board itself. There is nothing on the Cypress site and nothing on the CD we were given back then.

Anyone know where to find schematics and stuff for it?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joerg

Meantime Cypress has found the schematic so if anyone needs it as well just let me know.