Do The Math: Drive Faster save Time

Given enough time, the earth will make more oil but the amount of time you have is a truly nonrenewable resource. Depending on what theory of the universe you believe, time will end at the Big Crunch or the Second Coming. Anything left over then will just go to waste.

Every second you spend behind some moron who won't get the hell out of the way is another second you will never get back. Blow your horn. Run him off the road. If you are in the US pull the hand gun out of the glove box. Do what ever it takes to get past the idiot and on with your life.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Agreed! Those ARE my driving rules ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Neither running people off the road nor firing guns in public is likely to be time-efficient for you in the long term.

Posting drivel isn't time-effective either.

John