Do I need a new Fluke clamp meter?

Ahh... I'd not seen that.

Maybe means "Ignorant, Irrelevant, Vacuous"

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

One \'I\' is to the right of one, so they add to \'2\',  but that sum is
still smaller \'V\', and on its left, so it\'s subtracted, with the
difference being \'3\'.

That\'s why it\'s cutesy and dumb-ass.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

That P is so third rate that 'e can't form a proper roman numeral.

Reply to
JosephKK

Don't forget amoeba proteus:

Cheers! Rich